Job Ref : ACBQY0503/NM
Dublin 24, Dublin
Our client is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Workshop Engineer to join their team.
If you are a skilled and well-trained professional from the construction plant or machinery industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and progress with an exceptional company.
Joining a friendly team, you will discover a world-renowned organisation that promotes a culture of personal development and engagement. You will be enabled to make the most out of your career and advance, both personally and professionally.
As a Workshop Engineer, you will be tasked with refurbishing our client’s plant product and construction equipment to ensure it is in perfect working order.
You will work to our client’s high standards and customer requirements, completing a range of reconditioning and maintenance work.
Specifically, you will:
– Complete detailed inspections of machinery and equipment for a commercial assessment of the issue
– Carry out diagnostic tests on components
– Produce comprehensive parts and materials lists
– Overhaul, repair or refurbish equipment and machines to the agreed work plan
– Inspect and test completed work to ensure machinery and equipment operates to the expected standard
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– To have completed an apprenticeship or have a minimum of five years’ experience in a quality service environment within the construction plant or machinery industry
– Practical experience in maintenance and repair work on plant machinery
It would be desirable that candidates have specific experience in Caterpillar machinery or practical experience in similar industries with companies such as Volvo, Komatsu, Perkins, to give a couple of examples.
The ideal Workshop Engineer will also have a background in materials handling, but this is by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Workshop Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Workshop Engineer, Rebuild Engineer, Repair Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Plant Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Construction Equipment Engineer.