Vehicle Compound Manager
Job Ref: HKSIV0205/NM
Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin
If you have a background in car rental operations or similar, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step with a renowned brand.
Our client is a market-leading car rental company in Ireland. They are now looking for a Vehicle Compound Manager to join their team at Dublin Airport.
Dedicated to investing in their employees, our client offers excellent training and ongoing support to enable their staff to realise their full potential.
As the Vehicle Compound Manager, you’ll ensure that operations at our client’s vehicle compound in Dublin Airport are delivered to the highest standards.
Specifically, you’ll focus on ensuring that cars are in the correct location and are cleaned to a high quality within set timescales.
You’ll manage car movements and monitor times and movement schedules to identify how to reduce timescales and costs.
– Lead and motivate a team of direct reports
– Review reservation trends and identify the resources required
– Carry out inspections to ensure cars are cleaned to the required quality
– Review the security of vehicles on a daily basis
– Maintain all compound equipment and facilities in-line with H&S requirements
To be considered, you will need:
– Operations experience, gained in a car rental environment or logistics experience in a similar field
– The ability to manage teams in a fast-paced environment
– A third level degree in management (or equivalent)
As the Vehicle Compound Manager, you’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong customer focus. You’ll also be able to adapt to changing requirements and effectively prioritise your workload.
To apply for the role of Vehicle Compound Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Vehicle Compound Manager, Car Rental Manager, Vehicle Rental Manager, Fleet Rental Manager, Fleet Services Manager, Car Rental Operations Manager, Vehicle Preparation Supervisor.