Job Ref : HWWAV1706/AA-NM
Kilkeel, Co. Down
Our client, an independent travel agency, is seeking an experienced Travel consultant to join their small team. The role is to book a wide range of travel arrangements including, business travel, luxury, tailor made, cruise, ski and beach.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced travel professional to build their career with a successful and growing company.
You’ll be provided with on-going training and equipped with specialist knowledge allowing you to reach your full potential and become one of the best in the business.
As a Travel Consultant, you will advise on, and sell, an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made holiday experiences in accordance with customers’ needs and wants.
Participating in promotional events and activities, you will assist in increasing brand exposure for the business and provide excellent customer service.
Your role will also involve:
– Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
– Using social media to promote offers and generate customer engagement and sales leads
– Achieving individual and team sales targets
– Completing all associated administrative duties
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– At least one year’s experience of working within a travel management company
– Experience of GDS (Global Distribution System)
– Strong data entry skills
– Great customer service skills
– The willingness to participate in, and deliver, training
– At a minimum, five GCSEs at C grade or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
Confident and adaptable, as a Travel Consultant, you will be comfortable building professional relationships and will possess outstanding communication skills. You will also be a committed and driven person with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Although not essential, a recognised travel qualification would be beneficial to your application.
Although primarily based in Kilkeel, our client is also offering home-based working options for the right candidate. Further information on this will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the role of Travel Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Travel Agent, Travel Advisor, Travel Co-ordinator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Travel Representative, Travel Rep, Business Travel Consultant, Travel Consultant, Reservations Agent, Customer Service Agent.