Trainee Accountants – 2020 Graduate Recruitment Programme
Job Ref : HKUNT2510/AA-KC
Based in our client’s Coleraine, Belfast or Derry/Londonderry offices
If you’re an enthusiastic graduate seeking to develop a rewarding career in accounting or auditing, this is an excellent opportunity to broaden your expertise and knowledge with an established international firm.
Committed to providing a specialist personalised service, our client is a highly successful top 10 accountancy practice. They have seven partners and 120 staff based in their five offices in Northern Ireland.
They are currently looking for a number of Trainee Accountants to join them in their Coleraine, Belfast or Derry/Londonderry offices, starting in 2020.
– Competitive market rate salary (depending on experience)
– Annual salary reviews
– Extensive internal and on-the-job training
– Paid study and generous study leave
– Group personal pension scheme
– Life assurance cover (4 x salary)
– Excellent progression prospects
– A dynamic and varied workload
As a leading accountancy practice, our client is well placed to provide an exceptional learning experience and superb career path to enable you to complete your accountancy qualification with Chartered Accountants Ireland, setting you on the right track for a rewarding career.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will be provided with the training and support you need to become a fully trained Accountant.
Joining our Assurance and Advisory teams, you will:
– Work across a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
– Gain specialist experience in a supported environment
– Work closely with senior staff who will encourage you to develop a broad understanding of business
– Receive excellent training with full professional qualification support and study leave
To be considered as a Trainee Accountant, you will need:
– At a minimum, a 2:1 degree – ideally in accountancy (relevant degrees preferred but not essential)
– To have achieved at least 120 UCAS points (three A-Level subjects at grade B or higher or equivalent)
Other organisations may call this role Trainee Accounts Clerk, Junior Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Graduate Accountant, Accounting Graduate, Graduate Financial Accountant, Trainee Auditor, or Trainee Financial Accountant.
The closing date for applications is the 25th October 2019.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to embark on an engaging career as a Trainee Accountant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.