Technical Support Engineer / Trainer
Job Ref : HKTYO2509/AA-KC
Tralee, Co. Kerry
If you are a master craftsman, technical trainer, installation supervisor, foreperson or similar, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that is shaping the future of renewable energy.
With more than 30 years of innovation behind them, our client is a leading provider of sustainable, future-proof renewable energy solutions. They are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer / Trainer to deliver training to their Service and Installation Technicians.
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Up to 25 days’ holiday
– Training and support in-line with your level of experience
This is a brilliant opportunity to support the success of a dedicated team by providing them with the knowledge they need to maintain our client’s reputation for outstanding service.
Fostering a flat hierarchy and a strong focus on learning and development, our client provides the ideal environment in which to make your mark and strengthen your existing expertise.
You will be supported to develop, both personally and professionally while you do the same for others, and will have the opportunity to voice your ideas and bring about positive change in your department.
As a Technical Support Engineer / Trainer, you will provide technical training to our client’s Service and Installation Technicians. You will also assist the Service Teams with their technical support queries and issues.
Working from Tralee and other company sites across Ireland, you will deliver a range of training, covering electrical and mechanical, manual handling, fire safety and wind turbine safety rules.
Additionally, you will:
– Deliver installation specific training, supporting teams from multiple trades
– Implement new procedures within the Service and Installation Departments
– Assist with the performance analysis of service and installation activities
– Carry out admin tasks (with support from the Training Co-ordinator)
– Support special projects as required
To be considered as a Technical Support Engineer / Trainer, you will need:
– Vocational training in a craft or technical field and a qualification as a master craftsman OR
– Experience as a technical trainer and/or at least two years’ experience in a managerial role, such as an installation supervisor or foreman
– The flexibility and willingness to travel nationwide
– The ability to be assertive and work on your own initiative
– A target-driven mindset
Ideally, you will have a training and/or instructor qualification, but this is not essential.
Other companies may call this role Installation Trainer, Technical Trainer, Trainer, Technical Support Engineer, Service Installation Engineer, Electrical Trainer, Mechanical Trainer, Engineering Trainer, WTSR Course Trainer or Service Installation Trainer.
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Foreman, Foreperson, Craftsman, Craftsperson, Installation Supervisor, Technical Trainer or Service & Installation Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Technical Support Engineer / Trainer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.