In-House Recruiter (Maternity Cover Contract)
Job Ref : OAJAC2812/NM
Clondalkin, Co. Dublin
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Grafton Merchanting ROI is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland and the UK.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide, as well as a kitchen business. They are now looking for an In-House Recruiter to join their team in Dublin on a nine month fixed-term maternity cover contract.
This is a rare and exciting role for a recruitment specialist to consolidate their skill-set with a home-grown and highly successful company.
With branches across Ireland, Grafton Group is exceptionally successful and still remains ambitious and dedicated to growth. You’ll have the chance to play a key role with the success of their operations as you place the right people in the right positions at the right time.
So, if you are ready for an amazing challenge, eager to grow professionally and can display a superb array of recruitment skills, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an In-House Recruiter, you will be tasked with creating and delivering a recruitment strategy to support this growing business.
Once developed, you will embed the strategy across the organisation and will oversee the end-to-end recruitment cycle on a daily basis.
Designing and delivering the strategy, you will ensure the implementation of the candidate management systems are included as well as the longer-term roll-out of the Corehr recruitment module. You will manage day-to-day recruitment and selection needs, support hiring managers and facilitate the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
Additionally, you will:
– Proactively search for suitable candidates
– Establish a strong candidates sourcing programme and develop a continuous candidate pipeline
– Develop and deliver recruitment training to managers
– Ensure recruitment activity is in line with standards
– Report on recruitment activity
To be considered, you will need:
– At least three years’ experience in an HR Department with specific experience as a recruitment specialist, preferably with in-house recruitment experience
– Experience of managing the recruitment lifecycle across multiple sites (as opposed to one location)
– Experience of using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies
– Detailed knowledge of applicant tracking systems
– A third level HR related degree (or equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification
Pragmatic, proactive and focused on multitasking, as an In-House Recruiter, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and external partners.
To apply for the role of In-House Recruiter, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: In-House Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Contract, Recruitment Specialist, In-House Recruitment Specialist, In-house Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, Recruitment Specialist.