Strategic Stock Controller – Entry Level Opportunity
Job Ref : HKLSV0202/NM
Crumlin Co. Antrim
Are you highly-motivated, eager to learn and looking to take the first steps in your career? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to join a successful company that is passionate about improving global health.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Strategic Stock Controller to join their busy Supply Chain Team.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare on a worldwide scale and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
You will have the chance to increase your skill-set, become a key member of a dedicated team and gain valuable insight into an international company’s Supply Chain function.
As a Strategic Stock Controller, you’ll assist with the day-to-day management of our client’s stock, including storage, retrieval and counting.
In this varied role, you will:
– Make sure that stock meets the required quality standards
– Work in-line with health and safety procedures
– Retrieve stock ready for use
– Assist with daily stock counts
– Maintain records
– Ensure that equipment is routinely maintained
– Prepare any waste for removal by external contractors
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
– Excellent housekeeping skills
– Strong numerical skills
– The ability to accurately record data
– The ability to develop a working knowledge of departmental procedures
Organised and proactive, as a Strategic Stock Controller, you’ll have great interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Ideally, you will have experience gained in a manufacturing environment, but this is not essential.
To apply for the role of Strategic Stock Controller (Entry Level Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Strategic Stock Controller, Entry Level Opportunity, Trainee Stock Controller, Stock Control Assistant, Trainee Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Stock Control.