Job ref: HKUBJ0710/AA-KC
Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
Our client deals in high-quality automotive brands and offers a range of solutions to meet all tastes. They are now looking for a number of Service Technicians to join their team in Dungannon.
– Competitive salary and bonus package
– Automatic life cover
– Access to subsidised healthcare cash plan
– 30 days’ holiday including public holidays
– Exceptional professional and personal development opportunities
If you have a qualification in Light Vehicle Repair and have a passion for all things automotive, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with a highly-successful business.
You’ll be part of an iconic, world-leading brand portfolio, which will give you access to some of the world’s most famous vehicles, enabling you to continually develop your skills and gain in-depth knowledge of the latest vehicles and technologies.
What’s more, our client offers exceptional professional and personal development opportunities that are unrivalled in the motor industry, including full manufacturer training.
So, if you’re looking to exponentially increase your skill-set and become a leader in your field, this is the role for you.
As a Service Technician, you’ll diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles and automotive products.
Ensuring that customers receive a great service from start to finish, you will:
– Carry out work on vehicles from our client’s complete brand portfolio
– Undertake vehicle road testing
– Ensure that all parts are handled and stored correctly
To be considered as a Service Technician, you will need:
– To have completed an advanced level apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
– A full, valid driving licence
– The willingness to complete a manufacturer’s recognised qualification within an agreed timeframe
– A strong focus on Health and Safety
Other companies may call this role Service Technician, Vehicle Service Technician, Vehicle Maintenance Technician, Automotive Service Technician, Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Repair Technician, Vehicle Test Technician.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Service Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.