Service Desk Engineer – Level 1
Job Ref : HKTZL2709/AA-KC
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
Our client is one of the nation’s leading IT Managed Services and Cloud providers. They are now looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join them and provide a high level of technical support to customers.
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will:
– Respond to a range of service requests from a large customer base
– Take ownership of incidents to ensure their successful resolution
– Troubleshoot and resolve requests remotely
– Provide excellent levels of customer service
Interested? To be considered as a Service Desk Engineer, you will need:
– At least one year’s IT support experience
– An industry or professional certification (or be actively working towards this)
– Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal
– A full driving licence
Knowledge of the following technologies is also key:
– Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and/or 2016
– Windows 7, 8 and/or 10
– Networking LAN and WAN Technologies
– Backup and recovery solutions
– Office365 and Hosted Exchange
– Antivirus and AntiSpam
– Print management
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support Engineer, Helpdesk Technician, Helpdesk Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst or Helpdesk Support Technician.
What are the benefits?
– Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
– Develop your career with an award-winning business
– Receive support to gain industry qualifications
– Great learning and development opportunities
– Staff engagement initiatives to ensure you remain happy and challenged in your role
– Employee reward and recognition programmes
– Build on your existing expertise as part of a dedicated team
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Service Desk Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.