Job Ref: ACGVB2509/AA-KA
Are you a dedicated and ambitious customer facing professional who is ready for their next challenge? Could you bring together all the commercial elements of a business to provide exceptional services to customers? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading HVAC/refrigeration contractor. They are now looking for a Service Administrator to strengthen their Customer Service Admin Team.
– Excellent salary
– Benefits package
This role represents an exciting opportunity to diversify your skill-set and take your career in a new direction with an outstanding market leader.
You’ll discover great support and training to bring you up to speed, as well as an engaged and enthusiastic team to work with.
With a rich history and a bright future, you can rest assured that you will be joining a stable, growing company that has been winning awards in the past few years for their services and solutions.
So, if you are ready for a fresh challenge, enjoy a team environment and are motivated by success, this is the role for you.
As a Service Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting a range of customers and co-ordinating the work of several departments to provide outstanding customer-focused results.
Specifically, you will create, negotiate and close quotes and agreements, and co-ordinate the work of the Contracts/Projects, Sales and Accounts departments to support the delivery of customer requirements.
Your role will also involve:
– Supporting the Service Manager and Operations Manager and working with Field Service Engineers
– Assigning, co-ordinating, editing and closing service jobs
– Checking all jobs for follow-up work
– Preparing tenders, quotes and estimates
– Supporting all back-office activities, ensuring purchasing is completed and invoicing is accurate
To be considered as a Service Administrator, you will need:
– Proven experience in a customer facing role
– Proven experience with standard IT packages such as Microsoft Office
– Excellent numeracy skills
– An understanding of commercial and business requirements
– A proven track record of working in a team
– The ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Administrator, Service Co-ordinator, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Field Service Controller, Service Controller, Customer Service Advisor, Commercial Administrator, Commercial Co-ordinator, Customer Service Assistant, or Customer Care Advisor.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a ready for a new challenge as a Service Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.