Senior SEO Specialist
Job Ref : ACGEB0705/KC-NM
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Performance Bonuses, Yoga Classes & On-Site Massages
Do you have a passion for SEO and digital marketing? Want to progress your career as a Senior SEO Specialist with the fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland? If so, read on.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe. They are now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their talented team in Dublin.
Fostering a fun, laid-back work environment, Wolfgang Digital have a strong focus on professional development and supporting their people to reach their professional goals.
In this important role, you will have the chance to really make your mark on the agency’s success and support the sustainable improvement of new and existing customer campaigns.
As the Senior SEO Specialist, you will implement effective SEO strategies for a broad range of customers in different competitive industries.
Your duties will involve:
– Performing keyword research
– Monitoring and evaluating search results and organic traffic trends
– Administering search engine programs
– Carrying out technical SEO audit work
– Helping to create and support creative and content marketing briefs
– Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least two years’ SEO experience in an in-house or agency role
– Experience of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, and dedicated SEO reporting tools
– Previous experience of working with recognised keyword research tools
– Experience of working with CMS and building and/or administering content in CMS environments
– Proficiency in the MS Office and Google Docs product suites
Passionate, creative and deadline-driven, as the Senior SEO Specialist, you’ll need to be comfortable articulating thoughts and points about strategic SEO. You’ll be analytical, organised, self-motivated and autonomous with great problem-solving skills and a close attention to detail.
Strong working knowledge of Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau and PowerBI data manipulation and visualisation tools would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Senior SEO Specialist, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, SEO Consultant, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Campaign Specialist, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing.