Senior Quality Engineer
Job Ref : HKREH0102/NM
Midleton, Co. Cork
€55,000 – €60,000 Plus Benefits including Family Healthcare for Spouse & Children (up to 18 years), Educational Assistance Programme, DIS, Pension, Preferential Rates at Local Gym, Parking
Our client is a large manufacturing solutions provider primarily operating in the medical devices sector. They are now looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a leading organisation, our client celebrates their diversity, takes time to learn from their staff and looks for opportunities to build on best practice.
Fostering a transparent and forward-thinking environment, our client offers the chance to lead the company’s change management initiatives and ensure they continue to deliver outstanding products.
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you’ll ensure that our client operates and produces products to the highest standards.
In this key role, you’ll provide support to the NPI, Operations, Engineering and Quality Management functions. You will lead the development of validations and change management initiatives in-line with Medical Device Manufacturing Regulations and customer requirements.
Additionally, you will:
– Support product design and manufacturing activities
– Help to develop quality and operating systems
– Review engineering specifications to ensure QA requirements are met
– Make sure that equipment and process validations meet FDA and EU regulatory requirements
– Mentor Associate Quality Engineers and Quality Engineers as required
To be considered, you will need:
– Experience of validating processes to medical device regulatory requirements
– Project management experience
– Knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques, including SPC and inspection and test methodologies
– The ability to develop and write protocols, validation reports and engineering reports
– A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field OR experience in the medical device industry
The ideal Senior Quality Engineer will have a minimum of three years’ experience in medical device quality assurance, but this isn’t essential.
To apply for the role of Senior Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Quality Engineer, Senior QA Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Quality & Compliance Engineer, Medical Device Quality Engineer, Senior Quality Control Engineer, Quality Engineer.