Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
Job Ref : ACPAS2908/NM
Holywood, Co. Down (office/field based)
£30,000 – £35,000 DOE
If you’re a senior-level electrical or mechanical engineer with CAD experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading building consultancy.
Our client is a well-established building services consultancy who specialise in the mechanical and electrical elements of projects. Due to ongoing success, they’re now looking for a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to join their team in Holywood.
Joining this developing practice, you will discover how it has become such a success in just 15 years. The passion and dedication of their director and founder is only matched by the commitment and expertise of the team surrounding them.
So, if you are looking for a fresh challenge and plenty of rewards, this is the role for you.
As a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, you will be tasked with working as part of the Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Team and providing designs and specifications for a variety of projects.
You will liaise with Architects, Project Managers, building control professionals and members of the Design Team to ensure all information is provided accurately and projects are successful.
Specifically, you will ensure the electrical aspects of each project perform as specified, provide advice to clients regrading designs and cost-effective energy systems and conduct site surveys to provide condition reports.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Seeking to ensure the sustainability and cost-effective nature of each design project
– Acting as a member of the Design Team, discussing client requirements and visiting sites for appraisals and surveys
– Identifying appropriate materials and equipment and working with suppliers regarding pricing and sourcing
– Preparing project documentation, including schedules, drawings and schemes
– Inviting tenders and attending site meetings as required
So, is this the role for you? If so, you will need:
– At least five years’ experience in a similar electrical engineering role OR significant experience of working on-site as a mechanical engineer
– CAD experience
– At a minimum, a Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) in building services or a related discipline
Dedicated and organised, as a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, an eye for detail and great time management capabilities. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are key, as is the ability to work as part of a team, without supervision.
To apply for the role of Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Electrical CAD Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer.