Sales Promotions Manager
Jobs ref: ACGSO1109/AA-KA
Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Grafton Merchanting ROI is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide and a kitchen business operating under a number of brands, including Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley and The Panelling Centre.
They are now on the lookout for a Sales Promotions Manager to join their team in Clondalkin and play a vital role in delivering commercial activities for the company.
– Excellent salary DOE
– Great benefits package
This is the ideal role for a construction sales professional to progress their career in a new, exciting direction dealing with a nationwide network of construction retail branches and managing all product and service promotions.
You’ll discover that Grafton is an amazing place to work and you will be provided with the support, mentoring and development that you need to thrive and make a further success of your career.
As the Sales Promotions Manager, you will work in collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing Teams to facilitate and co-ordinate the promotion of specific products or services.
You will work on the delivery of national campaigns and the co-ordination of the Open Day process, developing detailed plans for promotion and ensuring branches have the correct information to execute promotional campaigns.
Your role will also involve:
– Establishing schedules for the design, development, production and distribution of campaign material
– Developing a communication channel for the branch network to inform them of events and campaigns
– Analysing the performance of promotions from a sales and operational standpoint
– Co-ordinating and managing the running of the promotion warehouse
– Co-ordinating supplier relationships and customs paperwork
– Ensuring adequate stock levels and ranges are maintained
To be considered as the Sales Promotions Manager, you will need:
– Sales experience within the construction industry, specifically building materials and/or plumbing and heating and timber
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
– Effective team working and networking skills
– Strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Other organisations may call this role Sales Manager, Construction Sales Manager, Building Material Sales Manager, Building Supplies Sales Manager, Construction Supplies Sales Manager, Builder Merchants Sales Manager, or Promotions Manager.
Webrecruit and Grafton Group Plc are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take your next step as the Sales Promotions Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.