Quality / Process Engineer
Job Ref : HKOKV2307/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim
£Excellent DOE Plus Pension Scheme, 25 Days’ Holiday + 10 Days’ Statutory Holiday
Are you an engineering, manufacturing or quality professional with knowledge of ISO systems? If so, this is a superb opportunity to progress your career with an internationally operating business.
Part of a well-established group, our client is a leading manufacturer of quality engineered components. Specialising in magnets, plastics, metals and assemblies, they strive to exceed customers’ expectations every time. Due to ongoing expansion, they’re looking for a Quality / Process Engineer to join their team in Belfast.
As a Quality / Process Engineer, you will maintain and develop our client’s ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and AS9100 QA processes and internal procedures.
In this important role, you will:
– Complete internal audits of current QA systems and processes
– Identify, analyse and prioritise business risk
– Develop effective monitoring metrics for quality and engineering activities
– Ensure effective document controls are in place for all QA related information
– Take ownership of customer-specific quality issues and improvement projects
– Make sure that initial requirements for AQL levels are controlled, documented and communicated
– Provide engineering support to the Sales and Operations Team
– Occasionally travel to our client’s other locations in the UK, Europe and Asia
To be considered, you will need:
– At least five years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality related roles
– Knowledge of ISO quality systems, ideally IATF 16949 and/or AS9100
– The willingness to travel to sites in the UK, Europe and Asia as required
– At a minimum, an HNC and/or Level 4 qualification in an engineering related discipline
– A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Detail and quality-focused, as a Quality / Process Engineer, you’ll have a ‘right first time’ approach and great problem-solving skills. You will also be a strong communicator who is open to change and able to work on your own initiative.
To apply for the role of Quality / Process Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Quality Engineer, Process Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, QA Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Assurance.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:30