Job Ref : HKPPE0510/NM
Abbeyfeale, Co. Limerick (with travel to visit customers)
If you’re a proactive engineer with a solid grounding in electronics, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your quality career with an internationally-operating business.
Our client specialises in developing innovative electronic, electromechanical and mechatronic products for the automotive industry. They are now looking for a Quality Engineer to provide a high-quality service to their customers.
As a family-owned company now in the hands of the fourth generation, our client understands the importance of finding a healthy balance between work, family and leisure.
Joining our client’s team, you’ll always be part of a big family where values like fairness, transparency and integrity are very important. Here, hard work is always rewarded and employees are supported to realise their full potential.
As a Quality Engineer, you will manage and resolve customers’ quality-related issues.
In this key role, you’ll liaise with customers regarding their quality concerns, carry out technical investigations and work with colleagues to ensure that issues are resolved.
Additionally, you will:
– Visit customer sites
– Log and track customer concerns
– Provide technical support to customers
– Support internal departments with investigations
– Drive quality improvement programmes
To be considered, you will need:
– At least one year’s experience in an engineering role, ideally in a high volume manufacturing environment
– Practical experience of technical problem-solving, PFMEA, 8D, Ishikawa and similar tools
– A strong technical background, as opposed to standards or systems-based
– Knowledge of manufacturing processes and workmanship standards
– A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office
– The flexibility to travel at short notice
– A degree level qualification in electronics or equivalent (Level 8 on NFQ)
Customer-focused and personable, as a Quality Engineer, you’ll have strong presentation and relationship-building skills. Excellent attention to detail, a team player mentality and great problem-solving abilities are also key
Experience of automotive diagnostic software would be beneficial to your application, as would knowledge of SAP.
To apply for the role of Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, QA Engineer, QC Engineer, Electronics Manufacturing Engineer.