Job Ref : HWHHB2708/AA-NM
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
Operating globally, our client is an established technology firm that provides bespoke mobile staff management software. Used by some of the world’s leading engineering firms, our client’s data capture solution transforms the efficiency of customers’ field operations.
Due to ongoing growth, they are now seeking a QA Analyst to join their team in the heart of Dublin.
– Excellent salary DOE
– 5% pension contribution
– Tax-saver ticket scheme
– Cycle-to-work scheme
– Employee wellbeing programmes
– Weekly team breakfast and monthly nights out
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced QA tester to join and progress their career with one of Ireland’s fastest growing technology companies.
Welcomed by a friendly and talented team, you’ll work with the latest technologies and help to ensure our client’s web and mobile products continue to operate flawlessly.
So, if you’re ready to enhance your expertise and make a significant contribution to the future direction of a core product – apply now!
As a QA Analyst, you will undertake a range of testing activities to support the maintenance of the product consistency our client’s customers have come to expect.
Working with the latest technologies, you will develop automated testing methods, tools and infrastructure and manually test web and mobile applications to ensure the successful running of our client’s products.
Your role will also involve:
– Identifying and solving technical problems
– Liaising and verifying the outsourced testing practice
– Owning and developing the long-term knowledge base for testing
Interested? To be considered as a QA Analyst, you will need:
– At a minimum, two years’ experience of QA testing
– Experience with testing tools, such as Postman or general testing applications
– Diverse industry experience
– An understanding of agile methodologies and concepts
– An understanding of test architecture and frameworks
– Strong communication skills
– The ability to working independently
– A passion for manual testing
Other organisations may call this role Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Technician, Quality Assurance Technician, QA Tester, Quality Assurance Tester, Software Tester or Software Technician.
Webrecruit Ireland Ltd and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a QA Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.