Project Support Co-ordinator
Job Ref: HKQCL0511/NM
Dublin, Co. Dublin
If you’re an adaptable project support professional seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn and grow with a highly-successful business.
Finning is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Project Support Co-ordinator to join their team in Dublin.
Joining an organisation that prides themselves on the quality of their employees, Finning promotes a positive attitude and motivation as well as a culture of personal development and engagement.
As a Project Support Co-ordinator, you’ll organise the logistics for multiple concurrent projects.
In this exciting role, you will:
– Assist with the co-ordination of the generator inventory pipeline
– Organise equipment collections and deliveries
– Co-ordinate crane sub-contractors across multiple sites
– Arrange the activities of move-in and/or installation crews
– Request quotes for work
– Carry out a range of administrative tasks
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– Previous experience in a project support role in a high-pressure, fast-changing environment
– Experience of supporting a project team
– A track record of working with confidential information
– Proficiency in Microsoft products
Organised and proactive, as a Project Support Co-ordinator, you will be able to adapt to continuously-changing requirements. You’ll also have excellent communication skills and great prioritisation abilities.
To apply for the role of Project Support Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Support Co-ordinator, Construction Project Co-ordinator, Logistics Administrator, Project Team Assistant, Logistics Co-ordinator, Project Assistant, Senior Project Administrator, Project Management.