Project Engineer – Plastic Moulding Products
Job Ref : KGAAC0806/NM
Westmeath, Co Westmeath
€Excellent DOE Plus Pension, Healthcare Insurance Cover for Family, 26 Days’ Holiday
If you’re an analytical project engineer seeking a fresh, new challenge, this is a superb opportunity to develop your career with an international business.
Our client utilises the world’s latest technologies to provide innovative technical plastic moulding solutions to the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. They are now looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in Westmeath.
Fostering a fast-paced environment that nurtures excellence, our client provides all of their employees with opportunities to enhance their abilities and progress their careers.
As a Project Engineer, you will oversee a range of product development projects, from design phase through to mass production.
Initially focusing on automotive projects, you will:
– Liaise with customers regarding product design and development
– Select key tooling suppliers and manage their performance
– Lead project review meetings
– Co-ordinate and perform pre-production trials, both at supplier sites and in-house
– Perform process capability studies to ensure that new projects meet quality, cost and delivery standards
– Manage changes to existing products
– Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities
To be considered, you will need:
– Experience as a project engineer
– Strong project management skills
– Excellent knowledge of design and visualisation software, such as AutoCAD
– Advanced MS Office skills, including MS Project and Excel
– A BS degree in engineering or a related field
Decisive and organised, as a Project Engineer, you must have superb multitasking, organisation and time-management skills. You must also be a confident communicator with a team player mentality and the abilty to manage stakeholder expectations.
To apply for the role of Project Engineer (Plastic Moulding Products), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Engineer, Plastic Moulding Products, Product Design Engineer, New Product Design Engineer, NPD Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Technical Project Engineer, Engineering Project Manager, Engineering Project Co-ordinator.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:00
Notice period: 2 months