Payroll Administrator (Temporary Contract)
Job Ref : HKLJN0101/NM
Coleraine, Co. Derry/Londonderry
Committed to providing a specialist, personalised service, our client is a highly successful top nine accountancy practice. They are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary contract lasting for a minimum of six months.
Within a fast-moving and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to play a key role in the day-to-day operations of an innovative practice.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will process monthly and weekly payrolls within agreed timescales.
Specifically, you will:
– Respond to queries from customers, the Payroll Specialist and colleagues
– Complete weekly and monthly RTI submissions
– Prepare and submit year end reports
– Help to arrange payments, including BACS submissions
– Print and dispatch payslips
– File payroll documentation
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– Experience of Sage Payroll or similar payroll packages
– Good IT skills, including experience of MS Office
– The ability to quickly and accurately input data into payroll software
Experience of working in a payroll bureau would be desirable, as would a payroll qualification.
Organised and proactive, as a Payroll Administrator, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong time-management and problem-solving abilities are also key.
To apply for the role of Payroll Administrator (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Payroll Administrator, Contract, Temporary, Interim Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance, Financial.