Senior Sales Advisor
Job Ref : MGAAC1306/NM
Hours – 40
Industry Leading Salary Plus Bonus and Benefits with Full and Ongoing Training
A market leading eyecare provider is looking for a Patient Advisor, who will act as the Senior Sales Advisor in high-street Clinics and retail outlets. They are customer facing and are required to explain the benefits of refractive procedures such as Laser Vison Correction (LVC) or Intraocular Lens (IOL) to new or existing patients and customers.
Senior Sales Advisors are highly-trained and well-respected within the business. As one of this elite group, you will help manage Patients’ journeys from beginning to end – changing lives and improving vision forever.
Working to challenging but attainable targets, the Senior Sales Advisor will share the benefits of Laser Vision Correction (Laser Eye Surgery). You will literally change lives.
Building rapport and identifying customer needs, you will use your influencing skills to achieve a successful resolution and journey for Patients.
Or course, all new recruits will be thoroughly immersed in the company’s acclaimed training academy and fully confident in their new role before commencement in Clinics.
Every day will bring something new but your day-to-day role will involve:
– Working from our client’s retail outlets or high-street clinics
– Using your customer service and influencing skills to advise potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs
– Maximising conversion opportunities with patients to premier treatments
– Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all products and associated key features and benefits
– Completing ‘three way’ handovers
– Accurately maintaining all manual and computerised customer records in accordance with Data Protection
– Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging, but attainable, targets
– Stock checking and stock ordering
– Answering the telephone and general reception duties
What does our client need?
To be considered, you will need sales experience gained within an assisted purchase retail environment. Suitable candidates are those from a jewellery, mobile phone or tech retail environment (or similar) where an understanding of customers’ lifestyles and why they require a product is used to fully engage and create sales.
What’s in it for you?
– Excellent salary package for the right individual
– Free and discounted optical products/procedures
– Unparalleled Career progression
– Full and ongoing training
– Modern working environment with superb technology support
A bit about the company:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
They’ve come a long way since their first clinic opened in 1991. From just one store, they’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the nation’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, they’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for patients.
Millions of Euros have been invested in their clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder they’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients. Every week, our client’s optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
This market leader has more 5 Star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers; in fact, over 99% of patients would recommend them.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Sales Advisor, Patient Advisor, Clinic Sales Advisor, Telesales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Medical Sales Advisor, Medical Sales Specialist, Clinical Sales Specialist, Lens Replacement.