Job Ref : HKNSB3107/NM-CC
Industry Leading Salary Plus Benefits
Our client has almost 130 stores and clinics across the UK and Ireland and since their inaugural year in business have grown to become one of the leading complete eye care providers in Europe. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, they cover all aspects of optical health to help make poor vision a thing of the past.
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an optometrist to join their specialist team based in Cork. You will be patient-focused and engaging with a drive to progress both personally and professionally.
Our client works at the very forefront of the Optical Industry having invested a huge amount in market-leading technology in order to enhance their employee’s skillset and provide an exceptional level of patient excellence that really does change lives.
The day-to-day role will include:
– Eye examinations
– Contact lens fittings
– Consultations for refractive surgery
– Pre and post-operative patient care
– Providing clinical support to the ophthalmologists
To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team in the stores and clinics, as well as invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services Team, including some of the most respected Ophthalmologists and Surgeons in the industry.
In return, you’ll receive a fantastic selection of benefits including:
– Remuneration –Through an industry leading salary and bonus structure you could earn in excess of €100,000
– Flexibility – An array of working patterns that are flexible to ensure you have a great work/life balance.
– Professional Development – Unrivalled learning and progression opportunities.
– Industry Leading Training – An ongoing investment into the continued development, with support from their in-house Optometrist trainers.
– CET – The opportunity to attend events and gain CET points.
– Access to Ophthalmologists and Surgeons – An opportunity to learn from the very best specialists in the industry with expert clinical guidance at every stage.
– Technology – Access to the most advanced technology in the industry from world-leading providers like Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson VISION.
– Extra benefits – Healthcare, indemnity insurance and life assurance, childcare vouchers and an attractive holiday allowance.
The ideal candidate will be:
– Passionate about developing others
– Articulate, with excellent communication skills
– Flexible and adaptable to change
Select the apply button shown to take that next step to progressing in your career.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Optometrist, Eyecare Specialist, Senior Optician, Eyecare, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Healthcare, Lens Replacement.