Job Ref : ACHCE0711/AA-KA
Ardee, Co. Louth
Who will I be working for?
Our client provides award-winning homecare to people in Irish communities, both day and night. With a strong focus on quality, they treat each one of their customers with the respect and dignity they deserve.
They are now looking for an Operations Manager to join the team in County Louth and play a pivotal role in delivering their mission.
– Salary of up to €50,000 DOE
– Annual leave increment with long-term service
– The chance to attend national conferences
– Progression opportunities
– Join a business that has been Great Place to Work audited
– Laptop and mobile
– Great work/life balance
This role represents an outstanding chance for a proven people manager with a wide range of skills to grow and develop with an innovative and award-winning homecare company.
Having moved beyond the care agency model, our client takes a unique, forward-thinking approach toward their staffing solutions and benefits from lower turnover and a highly skilled workforce as a result.
As an HSE preferred care provider, the company has won several contracts for HSE care homes as well as providing staff for 24 Local Health Offices.
To support their growth and continuing development, they work to a strong set of organisational values. These include placing quality at the core of everything they do, being caring and understanding the feeling of customers and staff, being professional at all times, and continuously identifying areas where they can improve.
Driving forward our day-to-day practice and delivering on our commitments to our mission statement, as the Operations Manager, you will ensure that the highest quality of care is provided at all times.
This hands-on and strategically placed role will see you will oversee office operations and procedures and deliver upon weekly, monthly and annual quality KPIs.
You will take responsibility for target achievement across our organisation, from business objectives to dealing with customer and staffing issues and leading staff engagement.
Within the role, you will also help to grow the organisation and mentor, coach and lead a team of Co-ordinators and Carers to deliver on project goals.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Policy design and implementation
– The development and maintenance of customer relationships
– Supporting caregiver recruitment and inductions
– Communicating concerns, issues and solutions across the organisation
– Reconciling monthly financial statements
To be considered as the Operations Manager, you will need:
– At least five years’ people management experience
– Experience of multisite management
– Excellent leadership abilities to manage teams of up to 20 professionals and associates and client resource teams who in turn co-ordinate hundreds of caregivers
– An understanding of systems implementation methodologies, process re-engineering and change management
– A Level 7 qualification (or higher) in either a healthcare, business or management discipline
– Demonstrable good commercial and business acumen
– To be results orientated with the proven ability to drive a business
– Experience of solving problems and delivering solutions
– A full, valid driving licence
Preferred background in nursing, social work or other ancillary support services.
Other organisations may call this role Care Operations Manager, Healthcare Operations Manager, Business Manager, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager, Head of Operations, or Ops Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for an exciting new challenge as our client’s Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.