Job Ref : HKMVB1004/NM
Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
£Excellent DOE Plus Pension, Mobile Phone, Annual Leave
If you’re a high calibre operations professional from a manufacturing background, this is an excellent opportunity to make your mark with an innovative business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our client, a successful provider of waste compaction solutions.
Within a team-oriented and open environment, you’ll have the chance to lead a passionate team and play an important role in realising our client’s ambitious growth plans.
As the Operations Manager, you will oversee all operational aspects of the business.
In this vital role, you’ll lead our client’s Production, Lean Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Management, H&S, Facilities and Maintenance functions.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will develop and maintain best practices and production efficiencies in-line with the company strategy. You’ll identify ways to improve internal efficiencies and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Additionally, you will:
– Lead, develop and inspire your team
– Make sure your team complies with site policies, procedures and H&S regulations
– Ensure that the financial aspects of operations remain within budget
– Make sure that manufacturing activities achieve on-time delivery and meet cost targets
– Provide management reports
To be considered, you will need:
– Experience of operational achievement, gained in a manufacturing environment
– Commercial experience gained at senior management level
– A proven track record of consistently meeting financial targets
– Experience in a diverse manufacturing facility, ideally engineering, including supply chain and quality functions
– A track record of managing, appraising and developing a team
– Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, Lean principles
Driven and strategically-minded, as the Operations Manager, you’ll be a strong motivator with excellent communication skills. You’ll also be decisive, adaptable and able to manage constantly changing priorities.
Ideally, you’ll have a third level qualification, but this is not essential.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 3rd April 2018.
To apply for the role of Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Operations Manager, Manufacturing Operations Manager, Process Manufacturing Manager, Production Operations Manager, Manufacturing.
Working hours: 39.25 hours per week