Job Ref : HKMEW2802/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim
If you are a highly organised administrator seeking your next step, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn and grow with an industry-leading company.
With a strong focus on trust, collaboration and innovation, our client is a highly-successful cash management and security business. They are now looking for an Office Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
Our client will provide you will a full induction, as well as on-the-job training and development opportunities to help you realise your potential.
What’s more, as the company grows, there will be excellent career development prospects for passionate individuals who share our client’s commitment to excellence and superb customer service.
As an Office Administrator, you will perform a range of finance, HR and general administrative tasks to support the smooth running of the business.
In this fast-moving role, you will:
– Support the senior management team by managing diaries, attending meetings and making travel arrangements
– Confirm and chase up purchase orders
– Match invoices to purchase orders
– Maintain HR records
– Assist with recruitment activities
– Complete a range of reports
– Facilitate communications between the Operations and Administration functions
Interested? To be considered, you will need at least one (ideally two) year’s administrative experience, which has included the following:
– Using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Accurately inputting data and placing orders, confirming receipts, agreeing delivery dates and negotiating prices
The following is also essential:
– Experience with Sage or a similar system
– Previous experience of dealing with confidential matters
– Experience of HR administration duties
– At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including English Language and Mathematics
The ideal Office Administrator will have experience of the following, but this is not essential: record keeping and reception and/or customer service duties.
To apply for the role of Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Clerk, Admin Clerk, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Administrative, Administration.
Working hours: Full time, minimum of 40 hours per week