Account Manager – Engineering
Job Ref : XCAAC2505/NM
Lisburn, Co Antrim
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of Caterpillar construction, earthmoving, quarrying and mining equipment. They are now seeking an Account Manager to join their dedicated Power Systems team.
This is the ideal role for a knowledgeable sales or account management professional from an engineering background. You will have the chance to expand your career horizons with a global-leader in plant solutions.
Committed to the development of their employees, our client provides a variety of great development opportunities, as well as a supportive and innovative working environment.
As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) accounts in the industrial sector. Specifically, you will ensure profitable sales and account growth for our client’s power systems.
Taking responsibility for the retention and development of accounts, you will lead annual price negotiations for your portfolio, and develop in-depth knowledge of company positioning to ensure your activities are aligned with current policy.
You will exploit sales opportunities and enhance uptake of aftermarket support services, working with the Engineering Department to ensure the required service levels are available.
Your role will also include:
– Co-ordinating internal functions to ensure high levels of customer service are delivered
– Managing the supply and project pipeline in collaboration with admin functions
– Supplying other areas of the business in their interactions with your accounts
– Forecasting and reporting accurately
– Developing strong relationships with our client, the customer base and Caterpillar
To be considered, you must have:
– A strong level of sales and/or account management experience gained within an engineering-related field
– A strong level of IT literacy especially with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email
Tenacious and proactive, as an Account Manager, you must have great negotiation and communication skills. You must also be a positive team player with a strong customer focus.
To apply for the role of Account Manager (Engineering), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Account Manager, Engineering, Sales Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Engine Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales Engineer.