IT Network Administration Specialist
Job Ref : HKUMN3110/AA-KC
Limerick, Co. Limerick
€Excellent Salary DOE Plus Benefits (see below)
Our client is a long established and reputable medical supply company based in Limerick. The company wishes to recruit an IT Network Administration Specialist to join their growing IT department. Currently supporting 40 office-based users,15 field-based sale people, and 15 warehouse-based warehouse scanning systems users, their total connected user base cover around 70 PC, iPad and handheld users.
As an IT Network Administration Specialist, you will:
– Support our client’s VM server management, PC and server hardware, VPN, security firewall and disaster recovery
– Be involved in managing the email exchange server, third party applications, SAP B1 ERP and Wi-Fi network systems
– Liaise with sales, marketing, purchasing, quality, finance, new product development, service, logistics and warehousing
– Provide the support and development for our client’s business processes to enable them to use IT better
To be considered as an IT Network Administration Specialist, you will need:
– SQL reporting experience
– Knowledge of ERP systems
– A third level qualification in IT and business systems
– A Microsoft Administrator qualification
– A flexible approach
– The ability to work on your own initiative in a logical and driven manner
Other organisations may call this role IT Administrator, Network Support Administrator, IT Support Specialist, Network Administrator, IT Systems Manager, IT Network Specialist, Network Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Desktop Analyst, or Helpdesk Analyst.
But what’s in it for you?
– Life cover
– 20 days’ holiday
– Take on a hands-on role within a growing IT department
– Join a busy regulated medical device and healthcare distribution business
– Utilise your IT skills and learn advanced skills
– Advance your knowledge and experience of IT and especially SQL
– Receive excellent career progression prospects
– A strong benefits package in return for your hard work
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Network Administration Specialist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.