Motion Graphic Designer – Graduates Welcome
Job Ref : ACAKC0706/RM
Crumlin, Co Antrim
Do you have the Adobe skills to forge an exciting career in motion graphics? Could you 3D your way to success and enable an innovative company to keep growing on a global scale? If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join their team.
In this position, you’ll have the chance to work on some amazing campaigns and put your creative touch to a wide variety of different technical challenges. So, if you are looking for variety, engagement and a fantastic opportunity to further enhance your skills, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Motion Graphic Designer, you’ll be joining an exciting Marketing Team creating video and media content for platform such as TV, social media, trade shows and presentations.
Within a fast-paced, international environment, you’ll be vital to sales success through the preparation of exceptional marketing information and sales aids.
Innovation and creative flair will be key attributes in your production of video content and the design and preparation of story boards.
Your role will also involve:
– Creating video content using videography, motion graphics, 3D design and animation, visual effects, sound design and editing
– Organising, tracking and working on multiple projects and delivering content on time
– Assisting with other marketing projects on an ad hoc basis
– Working closely with marketing team colleagues and business development staff
So, is this the role for you? If so, you will need:
– Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, including software such as After Effects, Premiere Pro or Photoshop, and 3D software such as 3DS Max or Maya, gained within your studies, a professional environment or similar
– A good level of IT literacy including proficiency with either Windows or Mac operating systems
– A third level qualification, at 2:1 (or equivalent) or above, in a design-related discipline
– A valid driving licence (due to our client’s location)
The ideal Motion Graphic Designer will also have experience of still photography, graphic design and/or real time 3D and VR experience, however none of these are essential.
To apply for the role of Motion Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Motion Graphic Designer, Motion Designer, Animator, Visual Designer, Motion Graphics Animator, Graphic Designer, Graduate Motion Designer, Graduate Animator.