Marketing Executive – Graduates Welcome
Job Ref: ACGCQ0705/NM-19/MELA
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. A new opportunity has now arisen for a Marketing Executive to join them in Crumlin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong grounding in marketing, business or life sciences and a decent grasp of the marketing process to expand their career horizons with an international organisation.
You’ll discover an incredible team who are focused on positively impacting global health and who pull together to make big things happen.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be involved in a range of marketing activities that focus on increasing uptake and awareness within international markets.
Utilising multiple communication channels, you will contribute and develop online and offline campaigns that promote a diverse product range.
Specifically, this will involve creating engaging content and marketing collateral, maintaining and optimising company websites and the online store and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
You will also be involved in the following:
– Organising roadshows, educational seminars and CMEs
– Educating customers and promoting our client as an opinion leader
– Delivering email campaigns, PPC advertising, social media and other digital activity
– Undertaking market research
– Ensuring all designs and graphics adhere to brand guidelines
– Supporting the successful launch of new products
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– To be qualified to at least degree (or equivalent) level (at 2:1 and above) in a Marketing, Business or Life Science related subject
– A clear understanding of the complete marketing process
– Creative writing skills or experience
Attentive to detail, articulate and engaged, as a Marketing Executive, you will also need an investigative mindset, the ability to see things from other’s perspective and an innovative approach to problem solving.
Practical marketing experience would be beneficial to your application. Experience of SEO and/or content driven marketing would also be an advantage, as would previous experience with CRM systems, email marketing software and/or website CMS. A proven track record in delivering positive return on investment would be equally desirable.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, Graduate Marketing Executive, Junior Marketing Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Paid Search Executive, SEO Executive, Marketing Project Executive.