Job Ref : GSZNZ0512/NM/18/MELA
Crumlin, Co. Antrim
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join them.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented marketing professional to enhance their career in an innovative and forward-thinking company dedicated to creating a better future, both through technology and strong ethics.
Fostering a collaborative, team-orientated atmosphere, our client focuses on saving lives through their work and ensuring a positive environment for their staff, with internal parties, sports teams and competitions. They also encourage regular staff-run fundraising activities and promote gender equality in STEM, showing their commitment to creating a modern, positive work environment in more ways than one.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to work as part of a highly successful Marketing Team to promote our client’s range of cutting-edge clinical technologies.
As a Marketing Executive, you will help the Marketing Team to promote our client’s diverse product range and develop the company brand globally. Your primary activities will revolve around creating content for a variety of channels and platforms.
You’ll be working across the marketing mix, implementing a multi-channel digital marketing strategy. This will include email campaigns, digital advertising and social media, as well as monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
Your role will also include:
– Collating and presenting market, product and competitor research
– Managing company organised events as well as industry specific trade shows and exhibitions
– Working with the Graphic Design Team to ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines
– Collaborating with other teams to ensure the successful launch of new products to the market
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– Experience of successfully managing (digital) marketing campaigns
– A working knowledge of SEO, website optimisation, content writing and email marketing software
– The ability to work well with customers and key decision makers
– At a minimum, a 2:1 degree qualification or equivalent in a Marketing, Communications or related subject
Articulate and creative, as a Marketing Executive, you will also need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong presentation abilities and an analytical mindset.
Previous experience in a B2B marketing role would be beneficial to your application, as would knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and related packages.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Paid Search Executive, SEO Executive, Marketing Project Executive.