Manufacturing Operative – Leading Diagnostics Business
Job Ref : HKNJL1005/NM
Crumlin, County Antrim
Are you a production or manufacturing professional seeking your next step? Or perhaps you have a basic grounding in science and are looking to embark on an engaging career? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with an internationally operating business.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Manufacturing Operative to join their team in Crumlin.
Fostering an innovative and forward-thinking environment, our client offers continuous training and support to enable employees to reach their full potential.
As a Manufacturing Operative, you’ll support the formulation and manufacturing of our client’s biochip calibrator and control materials.
Specifically, you will:
– Accurately prepare products in-line with Bill of Material and Formulation Work Instructions
– Complete batch-specific records
– Operate and maintain various departmental equipment
– Load and unload freeze dryers
– Help to validate manufacturing processes and equipment
– Maintain the raw material stock control system
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in science OR experience in a production and/or manufacturing environment
– A good level of IT literacy
Organised and proactive, as a Manufacturing Operative, you’ll have strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have a great eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Ideally, you’ll have A Level qualifications (or equivalent), but this isn’t essential. Knowledge of quality systems would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Operative, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Manufacturing Operative, Production Operative, Entry Level, Calibrator Manufacturing Operative, Manufacturing Technician, Production Technician, Calibration Operative, Manufacturing.