Maintenance Technician – Hire Department
Job Ref : ACGQF0210/AA-KA
Sandyford, Dublin 18, Co. Dublin
Are you an engaged engineering professional with a background gained in the hire industry? Could you turn your hand to a wide variety of repair and maintenance work as a Maintenance Technician? If so, read on.
Part of a successful group, our client is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland and the UK.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide and a kitchen business operating under a number of brands. They are now looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their dedicated Hire Department.
– Excellent salary
– The chance to take on a specialist role
– Join a leading Irish company
Our client believes in investing in their people and foster a welcoming, open work environment, as well as great development prospects, to enable employees to fulfil their potential.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be tasked with maintaining and servicing large and small plant, engines and electrical tools within our client’s busy Hire Department.
Supporting the general day-to-day running of the department, you’ll complete on-site repairs and breakdowns, PAT test small fleet items and maintain and repair small tools.
In this varied and engaging role, you will work with the following machinery:
– Large plant such as mini excavators and dumpers, road compressors and vibrating rollers
– Small plant such as cement mixers, concrete power floats, plate compactors and poker vibrators
– Electrical tools including angle grinders, circular saws, hammer drills, breakers and sanders
– Engine types such as Honda four stroke petrol, Lister or Yammer four stroke diesel, Partner, Makita or Husqvarna petrol two stroke
Interested? To be considered as a Maintenance Technician, you will need:
– Comprehensive product knowledge with experience in the hire industry
– Proven experience in a busy hire department including maintaining and servicing equipment
– A good level of IT literacy and the ability to handle analytical data
Other organisations may call this role Hire Technician, Hire Fitter, Plant Maintenance Technician, Repair & Maintenance Technician, Plant Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Equipment Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Plant Mechanic, or Machinery Maintenance Technician.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for an exciting challenge as a Maintenance Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.