Job Ref : HKNMU2007/NM
Drogheda, Co Louth
€Excellent DOE Plus Overtime (paid at time and a half)
If you are a hands-on maintenance professional with knowledge of packing machines and general plant equipment, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning business.
Our client is a leading company that prides itself on providing delicious, healthy and chilled convenience foods. They are now looking for a number of Maintenance Technicians to join their team, working nights.
Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you will have the chance to play an important role in a department that is crucial to our client’s ongoing success.
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll support the smooth running of our client’s busy food production function.
In this varied role, you will:
– Carry out electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
– Repair high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, as well as pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
– Perform preventative and predictive maintenance routines
– Closely monitor line and machine performance
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least five years’ experience within a maintenance environment, ideally food/beverage
– Mechanical and/or electrical knowledge
– A working knowledge of packing machines and general plant equipment
– Strong troubleshooting skills
– Good English communication skills
– A trades qualification
Proactive and organised, as a Maintenance Technician, you’ll be a strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills. Great time-management and prioritisation abilities are also key.
This is a full time role, working 12 hour shifts for 3 nights a week.
To apply for the role of Maintenance Technician, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Operative, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Maintenance & Repair Technician, Production Maintenance Engineer, Engineer.