Job Ref : HKNKN2305/NM
Crumlin, Co. Antrim (with some international travel)
£Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Company Vehicle
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Crumlin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive maintenance engineer to pursue an exciting career with an international business.
Fostering a culture of drive and commitment, our client offers the chance to build on your existing skill-set and take ownership of an interesting workload.
Joining a well-established and stable team, you will have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in some exciting projects as the business continues to grow.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will maintain a range of process equipment to ensure the smooth running of the Manufacturing Department.
In this key role, you will:
– Ensure all maintenance practices are adhered to
– Respond to machine breakdowns and swiftly identify solutions
– Troubleshoot technical issues on existing designs
– Identify and evaluate suppliers of engineering products and services
– Create maintenance schedules
– Develop processes and equipment to further enhance the Manufacturing Department
– Maintain technical documentation
– Occasionally travel to sites overseas to support business needs
To be considered, you will need:
– At least five years’ experience in maintenance engineering
– Experience of a manufacturing environment
– Knowledge and experience of preventative maintenance practices
– A working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and/or pneumatic fault-finding techniques
– A third level qualification in an engineering discipline or time-served experience
– A full driving licence
Highly-motivated and diligent, as a Maintenance Engineer, you will have great problem-solving abilities and a positive attitude. The ability to work well, both individually and as part of a team is also key.
To apply for the role of Maintenance Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Production Maintenance Engineer, Preventative Maintenance Engineer, Senior Manufacturing Technician, Engineer, Engineering.