International Recruitment Manager
Job Ref : HKNYZ2806/NM
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
€42,000 – €48,000 Plus Benefits including Healthcare Scheme, 22 Days’ Holiday
If you are a highly-organised recruitment professional seeking your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an internationally operating not-for-profit.
Currently operating in 13 countries, our client is a global humanitarian aid charity that has helped tens of millions of people over the last 40 years. They are now looking for an International Recruitment Manager to join their passionate team.
Within a fast-paced and multicultural environment, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the growth of the charity and play an important role in their day-to-day operations.
As the International Recruitment Manager, you will ensure that our client continues to source, attract and select the world’s best in humanitarian leadership, management, and technical expertise.
In this key role, you’ll oversee an effective, high-quality, full cycle recruitment process for our client’s international and head office vacancies.
Your duties will include:
– Supervising the HR Recruiter
– Managing the strategic element of the recruitment process, including talent retention and succession planning
– Updating and designing new recruitment procedures
– Implementing new sourcing methods, such as recruitment marketing and advanced search techniques
– Scheduling and carrying out interviews
– Providing training and guidance to hiring managers
– Participating in job fairs and career events
To be considered, you will need:
– At least five years’ recruitment experience, ideally gained with an international non-governmental organisation (INGO)
– Experience of using different interviewing techniques and demonstrable talent assessment capabilities
– Previous experience of an ATS, ideally Greenhouse
– Knowledge of employment law and how to maintain compliance throughout the interview and selection process
– An interest in international humanitarian aid and development
Results-driven and proactive, as the International Recruitment Manager, you’ll have a strong client-focus and the ability to partner with all levels of stakeholders and candidates. You’ll also have excellent communication skills and a creative approach to attracting the best candidates.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of international recruitment and relocation. A CIPD qualification would also be beneficial, as would French language skills.
To apply for the role of International Recruitment Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: International Recruitment Manager, Senior Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, International Resourcing Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Human Resources, Recruitment.