Installation & Service Engineer
Job Ref : HKOHH1907/NM
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin (with 60% of your time travelling to customer sites)
€40,000 Plus Benefits including Company Van
If you’re a qualified hydraulic or mechanical engineer with experience of dealing with hydraulic and electrical issues, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a leading business.
Serving the plant sector in Ireland and the UK, SITECH is a leading provider of construction technology. They are now looking for an Installation & Service Engineer to join their team.
You’ll undertake a 12 – 18 month training programme to significantly increase your skill-set and provide you with the knowledge you need to succeed in your role.
What’s more, for the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress, making this the ideal role in which to carve out a rewarding career.
As an Installation & Service Engineer, you will provide machine installation, maintenance and support for excavation and plant equipment at customer sites.
Specifically, you will:
– Install Trimble 2D and 3D machine guidance systems and telematics hardware on non-Caterpillar branded and OEM machines
– Install Trimble Earthworks and Trimble ARO systems on Caterpillar machines
– Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
– Troubleshoot issues
– Ensure that all work is completed within agreed timescales
– Provide basic training on the operation of equipment when required
– Document and report on your activities
To be considered, you’ll need:
– The demonstrable ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical issues on heavy equipment machinery
– Good IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
– A Solas / CSCS pass
– A college or vocational qualification in hydraulic or mechanical engineering or equivalent
The ideal Installation & Service Engineer will have experience of arc welding, but this isn’t essential. Experience of operating heavy construction equipment would also be beneficial, as would knowledge of construction site operations that use heavy equipment machine-controlled systems.
Please note, this vacancy is being managed by Finning. Finning are working in partnership with SITECH.
To apply for the role of Installation & Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Installation & Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Hydraulic Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.