Inside Sales Representative – IT Events
Job Ref : HKLTS0702/NM
€Excellent DOE Plus Annual Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension Scheme, Generous Holiday Allowance
If you are a talented business development professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop an exciting career with a successful business.
Hosting one of Europe’s premier IT events, our client is dedicated to this exciting annual conference that has seen year-on-year growth for the last six years. They are now looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their passionate team in Galway.
Based in state-of-the-art offices, you’ll have the chance to grow, push your abilities to new heights and develop professionally.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll develop new business for our client’s annual IT conference.
Currently in its seventh year, the event brings together experts from Europe and worldwide to participate as speakers, sponsors and attendees. Held in a different location each year, the exhibition is the largest of its kind in Europe and offers best-in-class training and networking to those in the industry.
You’ll be directly contacting prospective customers and selling the benefits of the event and undertaking high volume prospecting activities to qualify leads.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
– Working with the Sales Executives to ensure the quality and quantity of communications
– Conducting needs assessment calls with potential customers
– Scheduling meetings and consultation calls
– Managing and executing a group delegate sales plan for the annual event
– Liaising with event sponsors and managing their pre-event experience
– Assisting the Sales Executive for on-site event co-ordination tasks
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– At least two years’ business development experience, ideally gained in the software industry
– Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or a similar CRM
– A sharp focus on your daily, weekly and monthly goals
– A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
Highly-organised and proactive, as an Inside Sales Executive, you will have a target-driven approach and a confident telephone manner. A strong customer focus, great time-management skills and a team player mentality are also key.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 6th February 2018.
To apply for the role of Inside Sales Representative (IT Events), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Inside Sales Representative, IT Events, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Business Development, BD, Business Development Manager, BDM, Events Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Account Manager, Lead Generation Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales.