Job Ref : HKQCI0611/NM
Lisburn, Co. Antrim (office/field based, with travel to customer sites)
Finning is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Hose Engineer to join their team in Lisburn.
If you have a strong understanding of hydraulic and fluid power systems and previous field-based experience, this is a superb opportunity to develop your career with a market-leader.
Joining an organisation that prides itself on the quality of their employees, Finning promotes a positive attitude and motivation as well as a culture of personal development and engagement.
As a Hose Engineer, you will supply and replace machinery hoses for Finning’s commercial and industrial customers.
You’ll receives service requests, assess customers’ requirements and travel to sites to assemble and replace hoses on a range equipment.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
– Using mobile equipment to prepare hose assemblies
– Performing site risk assessments prior to commencing services
– Removing and replacing faulty hose assemblies
– Maintaining your stock levels
– Ensuring that all repair equipment is in safe working order
To be considered, you’ll need:
– Proven experience of working independently in a field-based environment
– Practical knowledge of hydraulic and fluid power systems
– Great customer service skills and the ability to sell to end user customers
– General familiarity with commercial and industrial equipment and machinery
– The ability to use IT equipment to access and record information on software packages and databases
– A full driving licence
Proactive and methodical, as a Hose Engineer, you’ll have good customer service skills and a positive attitude. You’ll also need a strong customer focus, excellent prioritisation abilities and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
To apply for the role of Hose Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Hose Engineer, Service Engineer, Hose Replacement Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance & Repair Engineer, Senior Maintenance Technician, Field Service Engineer, Senior Field Service Technician, Engineer, Engineering.