Job Ref : HKKNL1901/NM
Limerick City, Co Limerick
Are you looking for the next step in your graphic design career? Got great Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXpress skills and want a new challenge? If so, read.
Our client is an established market leading medical device company based in Limerick which has grown internationally by design innovation in consumer healthcare products.
They’re now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team and help to create amazing solutions for their branding, packaging and visuals.
– Attractive salary level which is negotiable based on your experience
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Modern offices
Based on the outskirts of Limerick, you’ll discover offices within sight of the Shannon, surrounded by plenty of green space and great access to major road networks.
The company is innovative and always looking for the next area in which they can improve medical solutions. Each quarter brings new product ranges and innovations and they now boast over 5,000 products in their range.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating a range of visually appealing and engaging designs to support our client’s marketing activities.
Right from the start, you will work on a variety of projects and play a large part in defining our client’s visual identity.
Specifically, your role will involve:
– Liaising with the Marketing Team
– Creating imaginative packaging, brochures, websites, flyers and displays
– Meeting style requirements and increasing brand awareness
– Taking full ownership of projects, from start to finish
– Completing work requests in a timely manner
– Including appropriate and relevant content in designs
To be considered for the role of Graphic Designer, you must have:
– At least two years’ experience in a graphic design role
– Experience of using design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXpress
– A third level qualification in graphic design
– An inventive, proactive approach and a great eye for detail
– Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
– The ability to work collaboratively within a team and think outside the box
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have held the role of Graphic Designer, Content Designer, Designer, Print Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Multimedia Designer, or POS Designer.
If you have been a Packaging Designer, Graphic Artist, Artworker or Creative Artworker you would also be of interest.
To apply for the role of Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.