Graduate Software Engineer – STEM Graduates
Job Ref : RAFAC0312/NM-18/SDEM
Crumlin, County Antrim
Are you a scientific, mathematics or engineering graduate who loves to be challenged and solve problems?
Want to do something more with your degree, learn more and achieve more?
If so, read on.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their team in Crumlin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with a firm grounding in a STEM discipline to take the next step into their career with an incredible company.
Offering a huge variety of career options once you are through the door, you will experience outstanding training, innovation at the highest levels and superb teams of fantastic individuals.
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will be tasked with taking on unique and complex problems within the field of medical diagnostics. Specifically, you will build software that solves these problems and is an essential tool with the diagnostic arena.
You’ll join teams of talented, passionate Software Engineers and work alongside skilled scientists, Mathematicians, Systems engineers, Design Engineers and Software Testers to create the next generation of software solutions.
Your role will include:
– Developing medical applications in C# and C++
– Designing and implementing algorithms to solve complex biomedical problems
– Working with large datasets
– Researching using R, Python and SQL
– Designing new solutions to high quality problems
– Undertaking automated testing and continuous improvement activities
– Refine existing solutions to deliver world-class technologies
– Learning about cutting edge tech such as Azure IOT Hubs, Hololens and VS2017
– Joining an iterative, agile development team
Interested? If so, you will need:
– At a minimum, a 2:1 Honours Degree in a STEM discipline with programming exposure
– A passion for solving problems
Team and results focused, as a Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll need strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
To apply for the role of Graduate Software Engineer (STEM Graduates), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graduate Software Engineer, STEM Graduates, Graduate Software Developer, Graduate Development Engineer, Graduate Developer, Graduate Programmer, Graduate Software Programmer, Junior Software Engineer, Junior Developer, Junior Programmer, Graduate Scientist, Graduate Engineer, Maths Graduate, Mathematics Graduate.