General Operative / Warehouse Assistant – Summer Contract
Job Ref : DFAAC0706/NM
Drogheda, Co. Louth
€9.56 per hour
Got the summer off? Looking for a way to fund some summer fun? If so, our client is looking for staff for their warehouse in Drogheda.
Our client is an award-winning company that prides itself on providing delicious, healthy and chilled convenience foods.
They are now looking for General Operatives / Warehouse Assistants to join their team over the summer months
As a General Operative / Warehouse Assistant, you’ll be working in our client’s warehouse and making sure everything runs smoothly.
Specifically, your role will involve:
– Receiving and putting away deliveries
– Checking deliveries off the goods-in list
– Storing delivering in-line with health and safety guidelines
– Working as part of a team
This is the ideal role for someone on their summer break from education or simply looking for work over the summer months.
To be considered as a General Operative / Warehouse Assistant, you’ll need:
– To be able to work to deadlines and targets
– Strong team working abilities
– Great communication skills
– To be available to undertake shift work and work evenings and Saturdays
To apply for the role of General Operative / Warehouse Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: General Operative, Warehouse Assistant, General Assistant, Goods-In Assistant, Warehousing Assistant, Stores Assistant, Summer Contract, Summer Work.