Electronic Engineer (12 – 18 Month Contract)
Job Ref : HKPNE0110/NM
€Excellent DOE Plus Pension, Healthcare Insurance Cover for Family, 26 Days’ Holiday per annum
Are you an electronic engineering graduate seeking your next challenge? Want to gain experience with a business that provides robotics to customers across the globe? If so, read on.
Our client utilises the world’s latest technologies to provide innovative technical plastic moulding solutions to the automotive, industrial and healthcare sectors. They are now looking for an Electronic Engineer to join their team on a 12 – 18 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a varied contract and play a key role in the success of a number of projects. You’ll have the chance to build on your existing expertise, make your mark and get involved with other parts of the business, depending on your interests.
As an Electronic Engineer, you will help to implement cutting-edge technologies that enhance production processes.
In this key role, you’ll deal with high-end automated equipment, such as sensor lasers, robots and vision systems. You’ll capture real-time production information using IoT (Internet of Things) technologies so that relevant machine data can be reviewed at a glance.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will:
– Work closely with the Robotics and Automation Team
– Identify what hardware is required to extract data from machinery
– Evaluate if Microsoft Power BI can be used to present trends to the business
– Use data to prevent the unplanned downtime of equipment
– Develop user guides for training and reference purposes
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– At a minimum, a degree level qualification (Level 7) in electronic engineering
– Experience in a manufacturing environment, gained through a work placement, a commercial role or similar
– Experience of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), gained within your studies, a commercial role or similar
– Previous experience of ERP software, gained within your studies, a commercial role or similar
– The ability to troubleshoot and recommend solutions for electronics-related issues
As an Electronic Engineer, you’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments. Analytical and proactive, you’ll also be able to work on your own initiative and effectively prioritise your workload.
To apply for the role of Electronic Engineer (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Electronic Engineer, Contract, Graduate Electronic Engineer, Graduate Production Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Junior Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.