Education Administrator (12 Month Contract)
Job Ref: HKSSO0706/AA-NM
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
€Excellent DOE & Qualifications Plus 21 Days’ Holiday & Public Holidays
Are you a meticulous administrator seeking your next challenge? Looking to consolidate your skill-set in a stimulating and supportive environment? If so, read on.
Our client is committed to the education and development of professionals within the financial services industry. They are now looking for an Education Administrator to join them on a 12 month contract.
For over two decades, our client has helped professionals in the finance industry to enhance their abilities and realise their full potential. With a clear mission and excellent standards to uphold, they have a solid reputation and are seen as the go-to organisation for education within the Irish financial services industry.
You will have the opportunity to increase your administration experience, play a key role in a highly-skilled team and support the smooth running of the business.
As an Education Administrator, you’ll provide a high level of administrative support to the Education Department.
In this varied role, you’ll work closely with module co-ordinators, programme directors, academic support staff, lecturers, colleagues and external stakeholders.
Assisting with all aspects of the exams and assessment process, you will:
– Proofread course materials and finalise them for print
– Support the Education Department in all aspects of the exams / assessments processes
– Support examiners to prepare examination papers within a specified timeframe, ensuring that data accuracy, quality and integrity is maintained
– Help to maintain the examinations section on the website and student portal
– Generate a range of reports, extracting and analysis examination data
– Progress and resolve, on an ongoing basis, issues and queries relating to exams administration
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– Previous administration experience
– Strong IT skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, word processing, spreadsheets and email
– Excellent proofreading skills
– The ability to use and develop a wide range of business systems
– The ability to contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of administrative processes
– A third level qualification
Flexible and effective, as an Education Administrator, you’ll need to be comfortable working as part of a team and will possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Well organised and able to co-ordinate tasks, you will also need plenty of initiative in order to be successful.
Experience with databases would be beneficial, as would previous project experience.
This is a full time role. Some flexibility around working hours will be required.
To apply for the role of Education Administrator (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Education Administrator, Contract, Team Administrator, Project Administrator, Department Administrator, Administration Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant. Personal Assistant.