Director of Audit
Job Ref : HKQVO0101/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim (covering all group offices)
Moore Stephens (NI) LLP, is a large independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, a Top 10 global accounting firm with a presence in 100+ countries throughout the world. Locally, they have 7 partners and over 110 staff based in five offices. Moore Stephens (NI) LLP has an enviable and diverse client portfolio including a number of top 100 companies, international groups, owner managed businesses and large not for profit organisations. In collaboration with colleagues in Great Britain, they plan to further develop their international audit presence. In addition, as a consequence of Brexit, they plan to strengthen their links with three offices in the Republic of Ireland. They’re currently looking for a Director of Audit to join their team.
If you are a high calibre audit professional with a strong practice background, this is a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious, long-established and fast-growing Northern Ireland firm.
Fostering a people-focused environment, Moore Stephens offers the chance to develop and quickly progress your career in practice, as well as the freedom to shape your role.
As the Director of Audit, you will oversee Moore Stephen’s Audit and Assurance function.
Their clients not only expect them to provide high quality compliance services, but they also rely on robust financial information to inform their business strategies. In this key role, you will ensure Moore Stephens maintains their reputation for exceptional service.
Specifically, you will:
– Manage, motivate and inspire a team of Managers and Assistants
– Liaise with partners to oversee a substantial portfolio of clients
– Oversee assignments
– Build strong relationships with clients, including finance directors and CEOs
– Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to clients and prospective clients
To be considered, you will need:
– Significant leadership experience in audit within a practice environment
– Proven experience of leading and/or directing external audit and assurance assignments
– Eligibility to become a Responsible Individual (should the firm require it)
– To be a qualified accountant, ideally with first time passes
– The ability to work in-line with the rules of Chartered Accountants Ireland
Focused and organised, as the Director of Audit, you will have exceptional attention to detail and great time-management abilities. Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills are also key.
To apply for the role of Director of Audit, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Director of Audit, Audit Director, Head of Audit, Head of Audit & Assurance, Senior Audit Manager, Senior Audit & Assurance Manager, Qualified Accountant, Accountancy, Accounts, Financial, Finance.