Digital Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover Contract)
Job Ref : HKMHE0903/NM
Galway, Co. Galway
Are you a creative digital marketing professional seeking your next challenge? Want to take on a diverse and engaging contract with an innovative tech business? If so, read on.
Hosting one of Europe’s premier IT events, our client is dedicated to this exciting annual conference that has seen year-on-year growth since it began over 20 years ago. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a 9 – 12 month maternity cover contract.
Within a vibrant and collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to consolidate your skill-set and directly contribute to our client’s ongoing success.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will grow our client’s top-of-funnel website traffic.
Working as a key member of the Digital Marketing Team, you will:
– Grow organic traffic by creating and publishing keyword-focused, topical, in-demand content
– Increase blog readership and engagement
– Deliver email and social media marketing campaigns to promote new content to the existing audience
– Optimise all website content, including the blog, in-line with SEO best practice
– Identify topics and contributors who could add value to the company blog and forum
– Manage relationships with contributors
– Analyse website data to improve organic search performance
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing team
– Familiarity with inbound marketing best practice and SEO
– Knowledge of WordPress or a similar CMS
– A good understanding of MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
– A degree level qualification in marketing (or equivalent experience)
Organised and proactive, as a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be comfortable working independently and as part of a team. You’ll also have excellent attention to detail and great interpersonal and communication skills.
A digital marketing or inbound marketing qualification would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) would also be an advantage.
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Digital Marketing Executive, Contract, Inbound Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing.