Customer Service Executive
Job Ref : ACBYQ2206/NM
Dublin 15, Co. Dublin
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading insurance providers with over 350,000 customers, a broad range of products and a host of awards gained in the last few years for their products, company and management.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join their team in Blanchardstown and help to provide amazing service and robust insurance products to customers.
– An excellent salary
– Great training for the insurance sector
– Join an award-winning company
This is an amazing chance to join a home-grown company with strong Irish roots where you will be provided with great training to equip you with a range of skills to excel in the insurance world.
What’s more, our client has won an array of awards for their work in travel insurance and are planning to expand into new international territories, meaning there will be plenty of opportunity to grow, develop and potentially progress with the business.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be challenged to respond to queries and create sales for insurance products on behalf of our client.
Specifically, you will:
– Respond to sales and service calls in a timely and efficient manner
– Handle emails and queries, following them through to resolution
– Comply with data protection legislation and relevant protocols
– Refer queries to Underwriters and communicate underwriting decisions to colleagues
As a Customer Service Executive, you will need:
– At least two years’ customer service experience in a fast-paced telephone based environment
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and accuracy skills
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages, email and the internet
– Self-motivation and a resourceful nature, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
– Cultural awareness and sensitivity
– Flexibility and a sound work ethic
– The ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
Experience gained within the insurance industry would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep, Junior Insurance Advisor, Customer Care Representative, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Agent, Customer Services, Insurance.