Credit Control Clerk – Part Time
Job Ref : HKSYB3107/AA-NM
Naas, Co. Kildare
Are you a meticulous credit control professional looking for a part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities? If so, this is a great opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge with a well-established business.
Part of a successful group, our client is a leading supplier of safety training and consultancy services to a variety of business sectors. They are now looking for a part time Credit Controller to join them on a six month contract.
– Excellent salary
– Flexibility regarding the hours you work
– Welcoming and engaging environment
– Consolidate your skill-set
– Play an important part in our client’s day-to-day operations
As a Credit Control Clerk, you’ll support our client’s credit control procedures.
In this varied role, you will:
– Collect customer payments in-line with the company credit policy
– Resolve customers’ queries in a timely manner
– Validate credit for new customers
– Accurately allocate receipts to customer accounts
– Suggest ways to further improve existing policies and procedures
To be considered as a Credit Control Clerk, you will need:
– Previous experience in a credit control role
– Experience of working in an accounts department
– Familiarity with Sage
– Great customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
Other organisations may call this role Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Debt Collector, Debt Collection Officer or Accounts Payable Clerk.
This is a six month contract that has the potential to become a permanent position within the group. Working hours are part time and flexible.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an engaging part time role as a Credit Control Clerk, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.