Credit Control Administrator
Job Ref : EALAC0401/NM
Dublin 22, Co. Dublin
Are you a credit control or sales order processing professional with excellent administration skills? Want to develop an engaging and diverse career with a forward-thinking business? If so, read on.
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Grafton Merchanting ROI is a significant player in the builder’s merchanting industry and a leader in Ireland and the UK.
Within Ireland, they also operate a strong DIY retailing organisation with stores nationwide and a kitchen business operating under a number of brands. They are now looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join their team.
Grafton Merchanting ROI identifies their employees as the key to their success and, as such, offers a variety of excellent development and progression prospects, making this the ideal role in which to realise your full potential.
As a Credit Control Administrator, you’ll provide a high level of administrative support to the Central Head Office Credit Team.
In this diverse role, you will:
– Process payments
– Record limit charges
– Maintain key credit information, records and control systems
– Work with the branch network for account management information
– Manage the Credit Control Team’s diary
– Take part in various process improvement initiatives
To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least two years’ experience working within a credit control team or sales order processing team and used to running tasks such as customer credit checks and credit administration
– Administration experience, gained in a fast-paced environment
– Basic accountancy knowledge
– A good level of IT literacy
Highly numerate and organised, as a Credit Control Administrator, you will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. An enthusiastic approach and excellent attention to detail is also key.
To apply for the role of Credit Control Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Credit Control Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Admin Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Credit Control Assistant.