CNC Operator – Manufacturing
Job Ref : PYAAC0310/NM
Cork, Co Cork
Are you an experienced CNC operator? Ready for a new challenge working a variety of different projects? If so, this is the role for you.
As an international industrial valve company, our client’s expertise is in the design and manufacture of process critical valves. They are now seeking a CNC Operator to join their team.
As a CNC Operator, you’ll be tasked with operating CNC machines to complete activities such as turning, drilling and milling.
Preparing and operating machines, you will select the correct program and edit it if required, load the machine, set the cutting tool, speed and feed and achieve competitive cycle times and production targets.
Additionally, you will:
– Ensure that products manufactured are of a sufficient quality standard
– Prepare and load raw materials and parts
– Maintain the cleanliness of your work area
– Update your supervisor of any issues
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
– At least four years’ experience as a CNC operator
– Skills and experience in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
– Experience in machining stainless steels, hastelloy and titanium and holding precision tolerances
– The ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
– Good verbal reasoning, numeracy and mechanical aptitude skills
Enthusiastic and self-motivated, as a CNC Operator, you will also need a keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
To apply for the role of CNC Operator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: CNC Operator, CNC Turner, Lathe Machinist, CNC Lathe Operative, Turner, Miller CNC Lathe Operative, Machine Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing.