Job Ref: HKTWU1809/AA-KC
Swords, North Dublin
Are you an enthusiastic administrator looking to undertake great training, enhance your abilities and play an important role in a fast-paced clinic? If so, read on.
With a national network of over 75 clinics, our client is Ireland’s leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions. They are now looking for a Clinic Co-ordinator to join their team at their brand-new clinic in Swords.
– Basic salary of €23,000
– Commission (OTE c€33,000)
– Health scheme
– 20 days’ annual leave plus nine public holidays
Our client places a high value on investing in training and advanced technology. They promote a culture where motivated, customer-orientated employees can flourish to their full potential.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to prove yourself in an engaging environment where hard work is rewarded, our client would love to hear from you.
As a Clinic Co-ordinator, you will perform a range of administrative and telemarketing activities to support our client’s new clinic in Swords.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will:
– Meet and greet visitors and patients
– Follow up on leads and enquiries and highlight the benefits of our client’s hearing services
– Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional manner and book in appointments with Hearing Aid Dispensers
– Maintain the filing system
– Carry out mail merging activities
To be considered as a Clinic Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
– At least two years’ administration experience
– An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
– A second level education
– The willingness to learn
Other organisations may call this role Telesales Executive, Retail Sales Rep, Inside Sales Rep, Junior Sales Rep, Appointment Setter, Junior Sales Executive, Junior Telemarketing Rep, Administrator or Clinic Administrator.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Clinic Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:45 – 17:00, Monday – Friday