CAD Technician (PCB/Electronic)
Job Ref : HKTOY2608/AA-NM-CC
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
Since its formation in 1993, our client has grown to be Ireland’s leading supplier of Printed Circuit Boards. They offer PCB manufacturing (from prototype, small batches to med-high volume) Design, Layout plus Assembly. Working in the Automotive, Communications, Semiconductor, Energy, Medical, Aviation, Industrial Control, Oil and Gas sectors and third level R&D projects enables our client to support you with your Printed Circuit Board needs.
They are currently recruiting a CAD Technician who has experience working in the Electronics industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and will be able to manage multiple PCB design projects at the same time, while maintaining regular communication with customers.
The CAD Technician will be responsible for reviewing customer data and communicating relevant project information to internal quote, design and production teams.
– Plan the Schematic Capture and PCB Layout process to meet customer expectations.
– Work with internal teams and external contractors to deliver projects to specification.
– Manage layouts of varying complexity including high speed RF, HDI and BGA devices.
– Control project documentation for Schematic, PCB database, Library and Impedance Stack-ups.
– Manage and control the release of PCB Fabrication and Assembly packages.
– Communicate regularly with customers on project status and new design requirements.
– Implement continuous improvement in accordance with the in-house ISO 9001:2015 quality system.
Skills and Expertise
It is expected that candidates will have a 3rd Level Qualification in Electronics (or equivalent experience in the Electronics industry) with a background in the PCB Design & Layout process.
– Experience with PCB Layout Software is necessary (preferably Altium Designer).
– Good knowledge and practical experience of the Schematic Capture & PCB Layout design cycle.
– Knowledge of PCB materials and board stack-up for RF and Impedance requirements.
– Familiar with the PCB Fabrication and PCB Assembly process and equipment capabilities.
– Ability to deliver projects on time ensuring Design for Manufacture and Design for Test.
– Good working knowledge of IPC Standards.
– Competence in using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use PCB CAD Tools.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To apply for the role of CAD Technician (PCB/Electronic), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: CAD Technician, PCB, Electronic, Electronics Technician, PCB Technician, Junior Electronics Engineer, Junior CAD Technician, PCB Design Technician, Engineering.